Out of Town

For the past month several things have been accumulating in the “To Do” list and the point of not being able to catch up has been reached.

-The need to reorganize this blog

-The implementation of some security measures for this blog

-The organization of the content in the hard drives

-The many posts written half way and not finished

-A couple of writing projects that are still waiting

-Studying English grammar and writing techniques

-Some physical projects to implement my physical vehicle

-A couple of books half way read

-An unfinished bottle of Brandy :)

So, even though I enjoy very much reading the posts of my fellow bloggers and participating in the conversation, I just haven’t been able to “be there on time”, which is something I really hate (I might be annoying but I take pride on being annoyingly on time)

For those reasons I’ll be “out of town” for a while to take more time and catch up with pending stuff, so please don’t feel forgotten if I don’t show up in your blogs.

In the meantime I’ll keep posting from the writings waiting for publishing in my hard drive, although I can’t promise to answer the kind comments you make.

Thank you for your patience and understanding :)

16 Responses to Out of Town

Hey, no sweat, my good chum! I can appreciate how these things all pile up and demand your attention. That’s life, after all, and we’re all subject to its whims and tantrums! Take it easy, and know that you’ll have some folks who’ll keep reading for as long as you’re writing. :D

Thanks for the support, I’ll try to be back as soon as I can :)

Raul Ojeda´s last post ..Out of Town

2. Lori says:

Hey, my compadre, it happens to the best of us. You need to take care of YOU first, then help those next to you (as the flight steward says). I certainly have done this on occasion and I remember you being very sweet about my tardiness.

And, that’s the beauty of RSS, I can read your posts when you’re there and in the mean time, I won’t forget you. Thanks for letting us know what’s up with you (so I don’t worry). Plus, it helps us best know how to support you, too.

So, no worries from me. Thanks for this post and I’ll see you when I see you.
    ~xo
    Lori´s last post ..LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Hi Lori,

Thank you my comadre, that’s very kind, but let me ask you which airline is that, so I can stay away from them! :)

See you soon!

Raul Ojeda´s last post ..Out of Town

3. Steve says:

Enjoy your time “out of town” it sounds like you have quite a “to do” list. Make sure you really enjoy that bottle of brandy! :)
    Steve´s last post ..12 Videos that Make You Want to Explore the World

Hi Steve,

I’m not sure if tinkering with the technical stuff will be enjoyable, but the bottle will be there to help in the process :)

Raul Ojeda´s last post ..Out of Town

As I read your list I was beginning to worry a bit..until I got the ‘unfinished bottle of Brandy’..such a serious list…I’d say trash that to do list, drink some brandy and enjoy the moment you are in…Course you didn’t ask–but I said it anyway, and will sprinkle it with pixie dust so it will be well received…
    The joy part of me wants to make sure you are still smiling:) And the unfolding part wants to make sure you allow for miracles and magic while you are busy to-do’ing..
    Joy´s last post ..Wednesday Wisdom- The Power and Magic of Words

Very tempting to just concentrate in the bottle rather than the rest of the list; that’s why is at the end of it, but let me assure you I’m still smiling with the confidence that miracles will happen :)

Thaks for your support!

Raul Ojeda´s last post ..Out of Town

First things first, as they say Raul. Get to that bottle of brandy pronto :)
    rob white´s last post ..The Only Two Things You Need to Overcome Negative Influences

Whhatt bbotttle of whhatt…?

Raul :)
    Raul Ojeda´s last post ..Out of Town

6. Kelvin Kao says:

Hey, when you got time, take care of the security one first. If you don’t take care of that, you might end up spending a lot more time fixing it! (it’s just like health for humans, isn’t it? Or car maintenance.)
    Kelvin Kao´s last post ..New Business Cards

Hi Kelvin,

Yes, I’ve heard many horror stories about what could happen if the security element is forgotten, so better get to it quickly.

Raul Ojeda´s last post ..Out of Town

7. I’ve got a few of these things on my to-do list also. Especially the disorganized hard drive. It started out nice and neat, but somewhere along the way it turned into a mess or completed posts, future posts, half written posts, and abandoned posts.

Commenting does take a lot of time, and I’ve had to cut back to just a handful of blogs, or posts that really catch my attention. I’ll leave the light on for you, you just stop back in when you get a few things knocked off your list. :)
    Eric | Eden Journal´s last post ..ROAKA – Love

It is good to know that it can be a common issue of the trade to have a mess in the hard drive; I hear what you say about posts in different stages!

As soon as I get some of the stuff out of the way I’ll be back visiting and commenting :)

Raul Ojeda´s last post ..Out of Town

8. Sara says:

I was getting a bit concerned, but found this post…I must have missed it…my bad:~(

I think you are doing exactly what you need to. Take all the time you need and by all means, enjoy that bottle of brandy…perhaps on an evening when the stars are shining brightly and begging you to talk to them:~)
    Sara´s last post ..Story Photo- The Book Cover

Yes, many things have accumulated so better get to them before they bury me!

“…by all means, enjoy that bottle of brandy…perhaps on an evening when the stars are shining brightly and begging you to talk to them”

Sounds great! Although, with the brandy I might start talking too much :